The application process is closed for the Fall 2023 school year.
Please contact the registrar at psu[email protected] with any questions or inquiries. Thank you.
Read the full letter introducing the Bachelor of Arts degree program which started with the 2022 Fall semester.
Click to review the Liberal Arts Program Outline & Course Descriptions.
Click here to apply online for the St. Mary’s College academic year 2023-2024.
Applications files will include:
- Transcripts: St. Mary’s College cannot admit students without transcripts. High School graduates should request that their High School mail an official transcript directly to the College. Students entering on the basis of a GED should have the diploma-issuing school mail a transcript or records.
- ACT/SAT/CLT Scores: Applicants must submit results from Scholastic Aptitude Tests (SAT), and/or the American College Testing (ACT) Program or Classical Learning Test (CLT).
- Transfer Materials: Transfer students must submit an official transcript from each college or university attended since high school graduation. Students with fewer than twelve semester hours of earned credit must also submit a high school transcript and ACT or SAT scores.
- Recommendations: The College requires two letters of recommendation: the first, a personal integrity reference written by a priest with sufficient personal knowledge of the applicant; the second, an academic reference written by a former teacher or administrator (not a guardian or relative).
- Medical Forms: Applicants must provide information about medical history, to include results of a physical examination, indication of any known allergies, and a record of immunizations.
- Rules and Decorum: Applicants and parents of minor applicants must sign the Rules and Decorum form, indicating their agreement to abide by the expectations for behavior determined by the College.
- Financial Obligation: Applicants and parents of minor applicants must agree to abide by the conditions for payment indicated in the enrollment contract. Full semester payments and monthly payment plans are available.
- Current photograph
- Official On-campus Interview
Application Fee and Deadline
The completed application form and non-refundable $75 application fee must be postmarked on or before March 15. Late applications (those received after the March 15) will be considered only on a space-available basis. All late applications regardless of consideration will require payment of an additional non-refundable $25 late fee. Any additional materials and all fees required to complete previously submitted applications must be submitted before June 15. This is not an alternate application deadline: acceptance of these materials (late transcripts, letters of recommendation, etc.) applies ONLY to previously submitted applications. Acceptance of students based on incomplete application files is conditional: files incomplete as of June 15 are subject to closure.
Tuition, Room & Board, Fees
Tuition for the 2023-2024 academic year is $8,000, or $4,000 per semester. Room and board costs for the 2023-2024 academic year total $6,000, or $3,000 per semester. Students must also pay room deposit fees ($150), and copy fees ($125) which includes photo-ID and records fees. These are in addition to the non-refundable $75 application fee.
The College does not maintain an academic bookstore. Students are responsible for ordering and purchasing their own textbooks. Book lists with ISBN numbers and editions will be posted on the College website after July 15 for the Fall Semester and after December 15 for the Spring Semester, and will be distributed upon confirmation of registration.
Payment Plans and Financial Aid
The College does not participate in Federal or State education funding programs, and our students do not qualify for Federal Financial Aid. Students intending to pay via installment (before or after graduation) will meet with the Accounting Department to discuss the terms of their Financial Obligation agreement. Students may partially offset tuition by working at the College.
For more information or question about St. Mary's College, please contact us:
St. Mary's College Admissions
200 East Mission Street
St. Marys, KS 66536